Birthday Sweet User Manual
Ever wish you had all birthdays in one place? Here’s your chance. Birthday Calendar will help you track all those special days in your life.
With this free app you’ll never forget any birthdays by:
– View upcoming birthdays with age, zodiac, photo and countdown in a calendar format;
– Import birthdays from iPhone contacts & Facebook by one-click;
– Publish birthday countdown to Facebook or send it by mail;
No need for more description. Intuitive UI and operations make it so handy. Why not have a try?
Available at iTunes Store For FREE!
Screenshots and User Manuals:
1. In default view, you will see your friends’ photo, name, birthday, age, zodiac and category (from Facebook, from iPhone contacts, or created by iBirthdayCalendar). You can also see the countdown to next birthday in rightmost column:
2. By switching to calendar view, you can see all above information categorized into different date sections:
3. You can add a new birthday by clicking “+” in toolbar. You can pick up a friend from iPhone contact, and if you choose “Update birthday to contacts”, the new birthday will also be recorded into this contact in your iPhone address book. If you don’t know exact year when your friend was born, switch off “Known Birth Year”:
4. You can import friends from Facebook or iPhone contacts. Important: re-importing will replace all your existing imported birthdays in this category (facebook or contacts) with new imported ones.
5. You can view details for each birthday, you can edit the birthday in this page and publish birthday countdown to Facebook or email:
6. Edit/Delete a birthday:
You can edit or delete a birthday in birthday detail page.